Tuesday 5 October 2010

I Completely forgot to add this! Animal Faces Work

Here is my funny animal face work I made in INDESIGN the second week at college, using a photo of a squirell and Owens face which I used as the final image in my Newspaper Cover work.

Orignal Photo


Owens Face
+ me playing in INDESIGN - heres how I did it -

Firstly I used the clone tool to remove the eyes of the squirell, then I put Owens face next to it, ready to add eyes.

Then I cut around Owens eyes using the Laso Tool like so:

I then added them to my squirell picture. I faded them out a little so that they did not look like they were taken from something else.
I also erased some of the little bits of Owen's skin using the Eraser Tool from around the eye and here is the photo of the eyes.
= my final picture.
LOL! Hyperactive Squirell YAY!


Adam

Other Bits I did in that lesson:

PSD – A document in Photoshop you can still edit and come back to and change over time. (Photoshop Document is its real name)


















JPEG – Join Photographic Experts Group – Used to make huge image files into a small file size. Compresses files by 90% - 1/10 0f its original size. Its is mostly used in websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment